Wednesday, September 21, 2011

INTERVIEW PATTERN @ WIPRO FOR FRESHERS


INTERVIEW PATTERN  WIPRO FOR FRESHERS
                          Job Interview, Questions Paper
No Of Rounds Are Three
1. Aptitude:
·         20 Questions On General Maths Like Profit And Loss, Ratio And Proportions I.E Covered The Entire Book Of RS Agarwal
·         20 Questions On Verbal English
·         10 Questions On Basic Programming In C.
Cutoff Is 12 Out Of 20 In Both General Maths And Verbal English And 4 Out Of 10 In C Programming
2. And Next Round Is Technical Round:
·         Generally I Am From ECE Background He Asked Me What Is Your Area Of Interest,
·         I Told Him I Am Interested In Optical Communication. He Asked Me Questions Relating To That Field
And Next I Got Selected In This Round And Immediately There Is HR Round

3. And Last Round Is HR,
·         Tell Me About Your Self?
·         What Are Your Strengths And Weaknesses.
·         What Will You Do After Five Years From Now
·         Why Should I Hire You?

EXPERIENCE OF FRESHERS WHO ATTENDED THE HR ROUND
Job Interview Placement Paper
There Are Mainly Three Rounds:
1. Written
2. Technical Round
3. HR
  • Though i can't make into it but i want to share my experience .
  • Wipro being my first company i was little bit skeptical if i wood be able to clear written or not anywise i sat for it .
  • I found written quite a piece of cake . there were 3 sections
1. English: having active-passive voice questions, similar meaning questions ,a question on phrase.like watt's ’steaing a march ’ means .,one passage was given and based on which we had to answer few questions then few questions on correcting punctuations , few on jumble words tat was pretty much it .

2. Aptitude: there were questions form work-time , ratio proportion , percentage, age,some arrangement like a,b,c,d,e,f sitting in a circle wid some conditions given like c is to the left form a and b is 2 right form d , with this and this being opposite to each other and then which two can’t be together types. sorry i don’t remember the exact situation . like wise few more questions which am not able to recollect.
 3.Technical Round: Questions form course. logic gates , correction few c++ codes, few questions form Operating systems .Networking tat is it ! paper was easy but there was only 1 hr so main thing is time management i gave some 30 minutes to English section . so i managed my time in math section i left the tricky questions and solved those which were bit easy then i did technical and came back to Math section there was no negative marking so at the end i marked the remaining questions also .
  • Which were something a round 4 or 5 ! After the written we had pre placement talk in which wipro ppl gave presentation and told us bout the package and their bond etc etc in the meanwhile we got our results also out of 175 . 145 cleared written then we had tech round which started with in some 20 minutes.Tech round was easy for me the interviewer din ask me almost nothing .
     
  • HE asked me to introduce myself. then he asked bout my family ., and then based on my answers he asked me few more questions he asked me bout my areas of interest . and y i opted them my area of interest was bioinformatics along with operating system which he found real interesting so he asked me few Questions on bioinformatics. like y bioinformatics what it is watts the use etc etc` Then he asked me y am i not going for MS or research . to which i gave a very solid reason like research needs a thorough std of a subject and i know my abilities and i know i can’t do that amount of thorough std then he asked my weakness things i hate bout my college things i like bout my place etc etc with few more Questions .
     
  • My tech round was over he was pretty impressed with me and gave me the HR form .saying i presented myself really well ! then i filled the HR form and gave my interview pretty much same Questions she asked within half an hr results war out and out of 55 selected in tech they took some 27 HR round is mere luck . but to me tech was also kinna HR for others the same guy asked questions based on areas of interest double linked list circular link list they asked questions based on projects also . tat is it ! though i could’t make into wipro .
     
  • I thought i should post the whole experience !best of luck to those who r going to sit for it cos luck really matters i have seen people far more intelligent then me not making it to written or tech . just cost the luck was not wid them !


QUESTIONS ASKED
Interview Questions Asked:
1. What is static array?
2. Difference b/w class and structure?
3. with four 1's, what is the largest number can be made?
4. What is greatest even prime no?
5. What if main is private in java?
6. What if class is public in java?
7. What if class is private in java>
8. What is the diff b/w malloc and calloc?
9. We have 2 jug of 5l and 2l..measure exactly 4l in 5l bowl?
10. A Thief runs 20m on each day and police run 1m on ist day, 2m on 2nd day, 3m on 3rd day.....and like that......what is the total no of days in which police will capture the thief?

No comments:

Post a Comment